This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
San Jose, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 11/17/2005
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
1.Shall secure major gifts from donors in cash and pledges through a program of personal direct solicitation, developing and maintaining relationships with a sufficient number of major donors to meet yearly fundraising goals as set by supervisor.
2.Participate in major donor events.
3.Submit reports of development activities as required.
4.Be available to represent CityTeam Ministries as a speaker in churches, service clubs, etc. as requested by supervisor.
5.Identify planned giving prospects and work with planned giving staff to follow up.
6.Be involved in a personal, hands-on ministry within CityTeam Ministries.
1. Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local Christian church living out the Shimah.
2. Must have compatible theology on major issues of CityTeam Ministries Statement of Faith.
3. Must be committed to serving God and the body of Christ.
4. Must have a teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
5. Must be goal oriented and able to work toward achieving established goals.
6. Needs to be people oriented, a good listener and sensitive to donors needs.
7. Must be committed to personal stewardship.
8. Must have a strong commitment to teaching donors stewardship.
9. BA or equivalent required, preferably with training in the field sales.
10.Be willing to pursue education and training in fields relating to the position.
11.Must have proven track record of significant fund-raising experience.
12.Five years of sales and fund-raising experience required.