CNC Job Shop seeking: CNC programmer / Job Organizer.
- Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine work pieces into the desired shapes.
- Create part programs using Gibbs Cam and/or Master Cam, use of solid files is a plus such as (.dxf, .stp, igs, sldprt, .sat) .
- Able to create part programs for CNC Lathes and 3 & 4 axis CNC mills.
- Revise programs to eliminate errors.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and data to calculate, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs will function properly and produce items that meet customer specifications.
- Update program printouts to verify accuracy of instructions.
- Organize program print outs on company server in appropriate folders.
- Create set-up sheets using Excel and Word.
- Order all cutting tools necessary for all machines.
- Diagnose and fix all errors on machines in regards to the programs and machine errors for all machines.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 6 to10 (or more) years experience as a CNC Programmer
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints and understand verbal instructions.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, no exceptions.
- Must demonstrate accuracy in work, attention to detail, adherence to a schedule, exceptional organizational skills and an orientation towards accountability.
- The ability to work both independently with no supervision and as an effective team member.
- The ability to represent the Company with integrity, ethics and the highest level of professionalism.
For consideration please submit your resume AND salary history as well as desired salary.
Starting salary for this position will be in the 60-70k range annually and based on expeerience. First review given after 3 months and then every 6 months therafter.
We offer paid medical (Kaiser), dental and vison care to the employee. Insurances are aslo offered for the employee's family at the employee's expense.
This full-time position is from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with little to no overtime. Carpooling opportunies for IE applicants are available as we have a few employees sharing that ride.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.