Well establish CNC job shop currently seeking a professional Quality Control Manager.
We are a smaller, privately owned company consisting of about 15 employees. We have been in business since 1989. Each employee is a link on a chain. Every link must be strong. We work in all industries of technical manufacturing. Including, but not limited
to Medical. Aerospace, Microelectronic, Commercial and many other industries. Some of the work is simple, some is somewhat intense and highly detailed. Our shop consists of 16 CNC mills and 6 CNC lathes. Our production load is a lot of repetetive parts from
the same companies every month. We do a lot of smaller runs as well of very different parts. We are in a growth mode right now and need assistance. We need a team player that will always have their head in the game. Must have a full knowledge of how quality
machined parts are manufactured and how a small business operates. We work with the utmost of integrity and honesty. (That's why we advertise here). Our team is solid and there in no animosity within our workplace.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being a Team Player, honest, loyal and willing to serve.
- Complete knowledge of a functioning ISO9001 and / or AS9100 Certified environment.
- All First Article, in-process and Final Inspection procedures.
- Ability and willingness to completely communicate to upper management as well as CNC machinists to assure that all quality standards are being met.
- Knowledge of SimpleTrak software would be beneficial but is not mandatory. However you will be required to learn and use this system. We will teach you the use and management of it.
- Ability to efficiently to use a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), optical comparator, all hand tools, height gages and be able to build open set-ups on a surface plate when necesary.
- Ability to train and influence machinists and deburring personell to help in the overall quality of components.
- Ability and willingness to complete CACAs (Cause and Corrective Action) reports for both customers and suppliers.
- Perform annual and semi-annual calibration procedures.
-Excellent record keeping and organizational skills.
We provide paid medical, (Kaiser), dental and vison care to employee after 3 months of full-time employment. Dependents insurance is offered at the employees expense.
This is a full-tme position from 6:00 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. M-F with little to no overtime. Carpooling opportunities from the IE are possible.
Pay will be based on your experience. For consideration please submit your resume AND salary history as well as desired salary.