Teach overseas by joining TeachBeyond! Whether this is your first time going overseas or you are a seasoned veteran, our Teach ESL program may be the perfect fit for you. Through this exciting opportunity to teach English in a foreign country, you will not
just engage the classroom, you yourself will be changed through engaging the community around you.
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 2015-June 2016
LOCATIONS: Applications are currently being accepted for year-long openings in Hungary, the Czech Republic, the Middle East, North Africa, and Southeast Asia. The deadline to apply for the
Czech Republic openings is April 15, whereas applications for other locations will be accepted through May 1. For more information regarding specific openings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire on our website.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A 4 year bachelor’s degree from an institution in Canada, the US, or the UK is required
- Previous formal or informal teaching experience is preferred but not required for most openings
- Willingness to learn from and adapt to other cultures
- Ability to work well with a team of likeminded teachers
- Willingness to receive and implement ongoing professional feedback provided by TeachBeyond supervisors
- Ability to communicate clearly and help others learn
- Flexibility, perseverance, patience, and positivity
- Commitment to building relationships and reaching out for the sake of the Gospel
- Philosophy of life and lifestyle that aligns with the policies, objectives, and doctrinal position of TeachBeyond
SALARY: Host schools provide housing and a stipend that varies by location. TeachBeyond will work with participants to raise funds necessary to cover expenses associated with airfare, training,
and other miscellaneous program costs.
For more information and/or to apply, visit our website at