AVAILABLE IN EARLY APRIL! APPLY NOW!
- Processes product fulfillment orders.
- Forecasts the quantity of products based on the history of how well they have been requested previously.
- Places product orders and receives product into inventory.
- Operates machines that automatically fold, insert and meter printed matter.
- Sorts and distributes outgoing mail and overnight deliveries.
- Handles all shipping and receiving for the organization.
- Forklift experience is not needed.
This position is for someone who is self-motivated and does not mind a more solitary work environment. Hours are 8 am - 5 PM, M-F. It is a fulltime position
Advertising for this position is brief, and will be held open until Wednesday, April 1st. Our goal is to have the successful candidate chosen by Monday, April 6th to allow two weeks to resign from their current posiion and still have a week for
training. Please contact me regardless if you are interested in this position.
This is a fulltime opening at our office & warehouse in Surrey, BC that will commence on Monday, April 13th for training or soonest availability The salary will begin at $13.50 per hour with an increase after successful completion of probation
which will include a comprehensive benefit package.
Please contact the office to receive a job description by email or for more information.
Contact: Grace Bennett, Manager
Phone: 604-574-5400, ext. 5766