Director Online Sales & Marketing Innovative, Inc. Greensboro, NC
Increase the sales of America’s leading integrated new media and traditional marketing services by Innovative’s Signature Marketing,
enhancing the sales of Christian products by Christian Retailers, Ministries and Broadcasters.
Expand market opportunities and revenues for the Innovative business through increased benefits and utilization of its tools, products, services and relationships in the marketplace.
Director Online Sales & Marketing Responsibilities:
Drive the performance and growth of Signature Marketing’s integrated new media and traditional marketing services reach, revenue and relationships through the continued development of their ongoing promotions, digital marketing and In-store features for
Christian retailers, Ministries and Broadcasters. This position creates, implements and analyzes a wide range of marketing and merchandising efforts, including online and email marketing campaigns, and in-store features, as well as the creation of Ministry
Director Online Sales & Marketing Duties:
Work each day to build strategic partner relationships and assist in achieving sales and marketing objectives for the increased distribution of Christian resources with many of the country’s leading independent Christian retailers, broadcasters and ministries.
- Provide leadership for all of Signature Marketing activities, increasing the sales of America’s leading integrated new media and traditional marketing services for the Christian Products Industry.
- Engage with publishers, distributors and other suppliers within the Christian Products Industry to provide retailers, broadcasters and ministries the best promotions possible to drive their traffic, sales and profits, as well as maximizing Innovative revenues.
- Execute plans to maximize participation in Signature Marketing new media and traditional marketing programs by retailers, broadcasters and ministries to increase revenues, customer satisfaction and effectiveness for Innovative and all of our partners.
- Coordinate communications, services and satisfaction for all Signature Marketing partners including vendors, retailers, broadcasters and ministries.
- Create Ecommerce presentations which maximize the promotion of sponsored products, generate online and in-store sales and continue to cultivate strategic partnerships.
- Define Email and other digital promotions driving traffic and sales for sponsored products, online sales and in-store sales for Signature Marketing Partners.
- Coordinate goals and programs for increased levels of partner participation, satisfaction and success.
- Be an advocate for the critical role Signature Websites plays in the success of the Christian Products industry both internally and externally, building both team and industry understanding and engagement.
Director Online Sales & Marketing Skills & Qualifications:
A working knowledge of CBA and the Christian publishing industry with a passion for the distribution of Christian resources. 5-7 Years of experience in the Christian Products industry, with marketing, e-commerce, digital distribution industry and supervisory
experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have with a Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
About Innovative, Inc.:
Innovative, Inc. (www.thinkinnovative.com) is a leader in providing marketing solutions that grow Christian businesses by integrating traditional and new media marketing tools. Online, In-Store and Church Marketing solutions for over 600 independent Christian
retailers, Church Bookstores, other Ministries and Broadcasters. Providing marketing solutions of choice for leading Christian retailers for over 30 years. Benefits package includes: Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K retirement plan. Equal
Send resume to: HR.ThinkInnovative.com