Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming. Salem Media Group is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package including paid holidays and paid vacation for full time positions.
We currently have part-time openings for BOARD OPERATORS at our radio station business unit in Little Rock, Arkansas. A station BOARD OPERATOR is responsible for in-studio digital control operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized,
- Operation of a "tight board” for live local programs
- Monitoring of satellite delivered syndicated programming
- The ability to provide voice work for commercials and promos is a plus!
- Assistance with other production as needed
- Responsibilities include monitoring status of transmitters via remote software, monitoring air signal of
- all cluster stations, ensuring programming and commercial inventory airs as scheduled, and other duties
- as assigned by Operations Manager.
- 2 years of experience in the radio industry is preferred.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is highly motivated, dependable, energetic, and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Must have experience working with digital audio control boards, studio equipment, and radio automation software/systems
- Experience with the NexGen Automation system; XDS and Unity satellite receivers; ISDN; and Adobe Audition is a plus!
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma preferred
- Primary working hours may be nights, weekends, and some holiday coverage
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package as well as paid holidays and paid vacation.
T0 APPLY: If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, go to www.salemmedia.com , click on the “Careers” tab. There you will be able search for the job listing you are interested in. Click on
the desired listing to open it. At the bottom of the listing click on the “Apply Online” link to submit your application.