Jenkins Restoration seeks a qualified candidate for the Executive Director of Technology position. Jenkins Restorations specializes in reconstruction and repair of properties damaged by wind, water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. Experienced in every type of loss, they understand that property damage can be traumatic. Their goal is to reduce our client’s stress with prompt, compassionate service. As this new position is filled, the Executive Director of Technology will serve as the primary executive with direct oversight of the IT Team and as the principal information technology and information security advisor to the VP of Strategic Initiatives. This position is also a member of the senior leadership team. The qualified candidate will be located in the Sterling, VA office.
The Executive Director of Technology will be responsible for proactive strategic planning, developing, organizing and directing. This position will be responsible for information resources management planning that aligns with business strategy and for ensuring critical IT investments that impact business results are within budget. The Executive Director of Technology will oversee the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) to guide IT modernization in support of the Company’s mission and goals. As the VP of Information Technology, the incumbent oversees/manages an IT staff responsible for carrying out information and technology operations of the Company and for protecting information and systems. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for the development of an optimal IT organizational structure and for continuous improvement in methods of information technology operations. Additional duties for the Executive Director of Technology include:
- Provide the overall management for budgets and technology selection.
- Oversee Disaster Recovery plans and DR exercises.
- Oversee daily data backup and restore procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some travel is required.
Experience & Qualification:
Qualified candidates must have experience in managing a multi-faceted, multi-location IT organization and achieving strategic IT and corporate missions, goals, and objectives. Candidates must demonstrate experience in performing the following activities: strategic planning; enterprise architecture; budget formulation; capital planning for information resource investments; IT Service Management (ITSM); automation of configuration management data base (CMDB); and information security management. In addition, qualified candidates must have demonstrated experience overseeing or performing networking operations, and compliance of services using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and other best-practice IT management policies. Additional qualifications and experience include:
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, Systems Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Business Intelligence, data mining and ITIL protocol.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to business needs of end users.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization and development of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional recognition with the ability to see the immediate impact of your work and influence.
- Must possess knowledge of or have implemented ERP system(s).
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN principals and trends with an emphasis of guiding technicians with regard to architecture, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing principals and risks is required.
- Strong project management experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of computer systems characteristics, features and integration capabilities. (Apple and PC).
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey technology and service requirements to executive management and vendor community while building multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in developing IT Statements of Work.
- Working knowledge of planning and executing mobile applications is preferred.
- Experience working with Sage, Xactimate, Azure and other platforms preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the insurance and restoration industry preferred, but not required.
- Current and prior IT, networking, or security certifications are preferred, but not required.
Salary range is $170,000 - $180,000 (Final salary will be based on experience)
Respond with cover letter, resume and salary requirement to SNPC@stambaughness.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.