Christian Library International is looking for a full-time professional with the following qualifications:
- One year of Admin experience
- A resident of Raleigh, NC
- An active member of a Raleigh area church
- Comfortable leading prayer with our staff and volunteers
- Well rounded in typical admin duties including:
- Office software products especially Word and Excel
- Working with volunteers
- Sending thank you letters and e-mails to donors
- Assisting with raising financial support for the ministry
- Data entry and willing and able to learn new skills
We seek a professional who wishes to serve the Lord in a ministry setting. This is a long-term, career position.
CLI is a very successful 18 year old ministry based Raleigh near Wake Med. We serve prison inmates through Christian books, Bibles and a Bible study in over 1,300 US prisons, jails and youth detention centers in all 50 states. God clearly has His hand on
this ministry. Prison ministry is extremely fruitful as God dramatically changes hearts of the imprisoned.
- $11 per hour (40 hour week)
- Email your resume and cover letter to Jeremy at email@example.com