Salem Web Network is seeking a full time Advertising Traffic Manager in Richmond, VA.
As our Advertising Traffic Manager, we will look to you to support our ad network customers and analyze their performance to make recommendations for increased performance. You will be the point of contact for our external advertising networks while working
alongside Salem's own engineering, ad operations, sales and finance teams. Superior service will be accomplished through managing traffic, evaluating advertiser launches, and responding to requests. Significant finance duties will fall to you that could include
anything from updating pricing for our partner networks, to monthly invoicing, or gathering daily network and programmatic revenue metrics. Responding to technical concerns and taking action to resolve will ensure we deliver nothing but the best. You will
even advise Salem partners on inventory status and opportunities as they arise to help Salem reach its sales goals!
You have 2+ years of experience and are well-versed in online advertising and understand how ad exchanges operate from both the demand and supply side. Creating an environment of repeat business is easy for you, as you are experienced in managing inventory
and providing first-rate customer service. People have called you an analytics wiz with an attention to detail that is borders on scary. Navigating most ad serving platforms is a breeze for you and you've worked with DFP Premium. The fast-paced nature of this
role excites you and prioritizing competing requests from customers comes naturally to you.
- 2+ years experience in managing online display campaigns with a thorough understanding of interactive metrics and analysis including managing RFP's, IOs, ad tags and creative assets
- Advanced knowledge of Ad Servers (DFA, Atlas, OAS, DSM), HTML
- High aptitude in analytics, with experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and reporting results in a clear and effective manner
- - Persistent focus on exceeding sales goals and customer service expectations, ensuring that maximum revenue is retained, as well as partnering with clients to increase renewal rates, advertising spend, and yield return from display inventory
- Seasoned communicator that is comfortable on email, phone and IM, and has ability to effectively manage communication style up, across and down a management structure, within a diversely skilled organization
- Has a sense of humor, a positive attitude and thrives in fast-paced, ego-less interactive advertising sales environments where constant change is the norm and the bar for performance is set high
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, accountability and deadlines, with excellent organizational, time-management, multi-tasking and project management capabilities