This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Five Talents International
Vienna, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 12/22/2006
Job Type: Full-Time
To manage the day to day operations of Five Talents International, a Christian nonprofit organization, working to fight poverty, create jobs and transform lives by empowering the poor in developing countries using innovative microcredit and savings programs, business training and spiritual development.
Primary responsibilities for this proactive candidate will include, but, are not limited to:
Manage weekly organizational plan for company. Develop and manage internal administrative systems for several departments. Answer phones, maintain filing systems, order supplies. Assist in writing communication on behalf of the Executive Director. Arrange travel and logistics for staff. Assist in budgeting process and tracking budget expenditures.
Manage the donor acknowledgement process and data entry. Manage the contact management system.
Maintain personnel records, Assist in the review of human resources policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and guidelines regarding employment. Coordinate with payroll and insurance companies.
Undertake special projects and assignments as needed. Provide any additional administrative support to the staff as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. 3-5 years of prior experience, preferably in administration
2. College degree preferred
3. Strong attention to detail
4. Demonstrated proficiency with the applications in Microsoft Office, email and internet
5. Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
6. Willingness to learn and work as a team player within the organization
7. Knowledge of Raisers Edge a plus
8. Desire to work with a Christian faith-based organization
E. Other Requirements
1. Part-time or Full-time position based in Vienna, VA.