Promotions Coordinator – Part Time
Salem Media Group is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
- Attend promotional events, including set up and breakdown of equipment, provide support and interact with listeners
- Organize and maintain promotional supplies/giveaways.
- Maintain active database of churches.
- Help maintain company vehicle: Fuel van for events and remotes, keep clean inside and take to car wash before events
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be comfortable interacting with people at events, outgoing personality is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time at events
- Must be able to multi-task and have exceptional organization skills.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Photoshop
- Must have wide weekend and nighttime work availability
- Good writing skills and creativity are integral to this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Other duties as assigned
Salem Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply at www.salemmedia.com/careers