Innovative, Inc., Greensboro NC
Develop and maintain applications and systems which expand the ministry of Christian Retailers, Broadcasters and Ministries, utilizing Innovative’s dynamic integration of new media and traditional marketing services. Expand
market opportunities and revenues for the Innovative business through increased benefits and utilization of its tools, products, services and relationships in the marketplace.
Programmer / Analyst Job Responsibilities: Accomplish software requirements by developing and maintaining applications, databases and systems. Provide partner services support for the success of internal and external partners. Included
are ongoing communication, success guides and other helps. Pursue increased customer satisfaction and effectiveness leveraging key assets and relationships.
Programmer/Analyst Job Duties
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating Innovative business requirements/opportunities, analyzing technical requirements; developing software plans and systems.
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identify requirements by working with persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, needs, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference tools by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs equipment set-up and updates, keeping equipment operational through ongoing systems monitoring, updates and work with manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Leads the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer/Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
- Requirement Analysis, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Hardware Set-up and updates.
About Innovative, Inc.:
Join Innovative, Inc. (www.thinkinnovative.com), a leader in providing marketing solutions that grow Christian businesses by integrating traditional and new media marketing tools. Provide Online, In-Store and
Church Marketing solutions for over 600 independent Christian retailers, many of America’s leading Church Bookstores and other Ministries. Signature Marketing Network and Innovative Church Marketing are marketing solutions of choice for leading Christian retailers
and have been for over 30 years. EOE.
Send resume to HR@ThinkInnovative.com