Our client, Comfort Keepers, is passionate to provide loving, experienced care and support when family can't be there. From companionship and light housekeeping, to grooming assistance and nursing care, Comfort Keepers helps make their clients' lives brighter, safer and more enjoyable. Comfort Keepers caregivers travel to clients' homes to provide care services and living assistance, allowing seniors and disabled individuals to live comfortably and independently wherever they call home. Comfort Keepers of Central Ohio is locally owned and part of a franchise network.
The ideal Territory Sales Manager not only wants to form relationships with those who care for the elderly and their families but also believes in the mission of Comfort Keepers. This position is not just selling a service but changing lives; the ideal candidate is passionate about making a difference.
With impeccable integrity, this Territory Sales Manager builds trust and rapport. Strongly relational, he/she is a thoughtful, calm and friendly self-starter. The right candidate is a problem solver who is a fearless and confident sales professional, capable of deepening the relationships with existing key accounts and successfully opening new markets. Challenging themselves daily to find new referral sources and strategic partnerships, he/she will differentiate him/herself from the competitors, and educate the public and the healthcare system on the benefits provided by Comfort Keepers in every market.
Comfortable talking to C-level executives, this Territory Sales Manager will have strong business acumen and take a strategic approach in their overall sales strategy. He or she will make decisions based on research and know the right numbers to track to close high quality leads and drive referrals that increase revenue. Neat and conservative in appearance, the right candidate takes pride in being the “face” of a successful, 15 year old family business. This team player has great social skills and is warm and kind.
The responsibilities and duties of this Territory Sales Manager include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Conduct minimum of 50 visits per week
- Schedule face to face meetings to make connections that get results
- Create 100 hours a week growth (hours of care = success), targeting accounts that include hospitals, physicians, assisted living facilities, rehab centers, ACOs, managed care organizations, bank trust officers, elder law attorneys, churches, large companies with employee benefit programs, etc.
- Present a strong case for how Comfort Keepers - Hospital to Home, Comforting Transitions™ can become an integral part of the post-discharge plan of care to “C-level” executives in the hospital: Chief Operating Officer, Vice-President of Nursing, the Vice-President of Quality, Discharge Planners, Case Managers, and others, both high and low in the chain of healthcare command; particularly those responsible for limiting hospital re-admissions
- All phases of sales activities: cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow up visits
- Research and follow franchise system’s recommended sales strategy
- Establish strategic sales and networking plans and actively use both
- Attend weekly sales meeting
- Track and analyze referrals
- Track all activity in CRM system
- Monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory
- Attend evening and weekend events as needed (off hour availability)
- Manage (future) intake coordinator and inside sales person
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years Sales experience min.
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- PC proficiency (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 7 to 10 years Sales experience
- Evidence of career progression through commitment
- Healthcare or medical experience
- CRM experience
- Presentation experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Community Involvement
What sets Comfort Keepers apart from other employers?
- #1 franchise in In-Home Senior Care
- Fastest growing industry in the US
- Family owned company of integrity and solid reputation
- One of the oldest Senior Care companies in Central Ohio
- Huge growth potential (the right person could easily triple the business)
- Opportunity to change people's lives
Salary: $60K plus unlimited bonus opportunity to start
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Integrated Marketing Sales Rep- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- September 7
Media Account ExecutiveSalem Web Network
- Dallas, Texas
- September 1
Shoe Sales, Customer Service, Shoe Repair, PedorthicsChick's Shoes & Services
- Mercer Island, Washington
- August 30