We are looking for an experienced office assistant to assist a Faith based Independent Film Production Company preparing for their next film. The right candidate should be dedicate and willing to commit to around 20 hours a week. Position can evolve into
a full-time position consisting of 40 hours a week depending on performance.
Must be based out of and work as San Diego local
Reliable transportation required
Duties include but not limited to:
- Organizing office supplies and materials
- Creating spreadsheets pertaining to various organization needs
- Managing and Responding to phone calls and/or emails in a prompt professional manner
- Conducting outreach through phone calls and/or emails to various political and media organizations
- Researching multiple subjects pertaining to production needs
- Work closely with Producers and Production Staff to fulfill daily tasks
- Extremely detail oriented
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Well developed communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and follow tight dead lines
- Thrives and participates well in a team oriented work environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Background experience with Apple products
Hours would be from 9:30AM PT to 5:30PM PT
Political Background is a plus
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
College degree in Entertainment is required.
1 year office based experience required.
Job would run for an initial two-week trail period. After completion of trial period, a decision will be made on future employment.
Please apply with cover letter and contact information.