Institutional Channel Sales Representative
Regnery Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of conservative books, has a great job opportunity for an Institutional Channel Sales Representative – Books. The position is based in Washington DC near Capitol Hill - just a short walk from Union Station.
Since Henry Regnery founded the company back in 1947, we’ve focused on publishing books that challenge the status quo, books that spark a debate, and books that get people talking about the issues and questions we face as a country. Regnery combines a passion
for helping foster a point of view with the talent to create best-selling books.? Our publications are featured in retail outlets throughout the world and on the most widely viewed and read media outlets.
- Identify organizations, think tanks, advocacy groups and cause-based marketing concerns that can use books to help extend their sphere of influence.
- Re-purpose / reformat / originate new material to perfectly suit our client’s needs.
- Establish relationships and meet regularly with key decision makers in these organizations.
- Develop special offers to meet strategic product sales objectives, provide product forecasts to product development, and forecast monthly sales.?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field with a 2+?years of professional work experience.?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail.?
- Microsoft Suite computer skills.
Regnery is a division of Salem Media Group and we offer excellent benefits including subsidized medical/dental insurance, vacation/sick leave pay, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company match.
Apply today to join our rewarding work environment that offers training, good work/?life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.