Do you want to join a team that is prepared to double within the next three years? American Capital Group (“ACG”), a subsidiary of Nationwide Capital Holdings, Inc., has the resources and plan to do just that.
Over the past 19 years, we have specialized in the leasing and financing of capital equipment across the nation; providing services to small and mid-sized businesses. ACG is unique by not only providing exceptional service to our customers, but doing it
with true team work. “All Hands on Deck” is a mantra that permeates throughout the company. Our culture of hard work and “can do attitude” guides us and ensures that we maximize the funding opportunity for every customer. By innovating our leasing programs,
ACG is able to fund more companies with varying credit profiles which allows for long-term customer retention and satisfaction.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Sales Pipeline Manager to be an integral part of our dynamic and high performing sales culture. You will be in charge with growing a team of inside sales professionals focused on identifying, introducing, and qualifying
new opportunities. Ideal candidate should be a creative self-starter with strong technical sales aptitude and natural sales instincts.
- Manage the sales/marketing lead pipeline and sales funnel.
- Monitor and manage sales activity with regards to prospect calls and effort.
- Responsible for selection, training, coaching, monitoring, assessing performance, counseling and motivating employees to ensure success.
- Manage, guide, and mentor a team of inside sales professionals to find leads for companies looking to acquire equipment.
- Responsible for the training of entry-level sales employees.
- Maintenance of appropriate training programs.
- The Manager must use the CRM and sales management systems to direct sales professionals to maintain their sales pipeline: from prospects to leads to funded transactions.
- Discuss results with sales professionals by comparing forecasted targets and actual figures, and determining corrective measures where needed.
- Determine the opportunities within your territory, conducting competitive analysis, and researching potential data sources for highly relevant prospects.
- Manage the sales and marketing database.
- 3 years relevant sales/sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Sales Pipeline Management
- Previous sales experience
- Experience managing sales team performance via CRM systems
- A proven track record of managing teams
- Positive team work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are a high energy, self motivated and meet the above criteria, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary Johnson at (949) 271-5801.