JOB TITLE: Solutions Developer III
REPORTS TO: IT Application Development Manager
SUMMARY: The Solutions Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining web-based, service-based, and client based software solutions, which includes the following responsibilities and oversee development projects.
1. Gather, record, advise, prioritize and schedule solution related requests, features and tasks.
1. Design, prototype, build, document, test and support high quality software and reporting solutions.
2. Manage internal customer relationships by communicating the receiving of, the status of, and the satisfactory completion of all tasks proactively with stakeholders.
3. Collaborate and support a team at every point of the software development lifecycle.
4. Mentor, advise and consult other developers about reasonable programming best practices.
5. Direct, administrate and manage projects across team.
6. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
1. A proven firmness in one’s walk with Christ, evident through a personal life that is above reproach with an “ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands” (1 Thessalonians 4:11); that is, the heart of a servant that works diligently and seeks to defer praise to God.
2. Strong personal management, meaning strong time management skills and extremely well organized.
3. Strong professional, concise and courteous communication skills, able to communicate technical details and concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff with patience, kindness and grace.
5. Must have experience with Adaptive/Responsive Design, MVC, WCF and RESTful services, and N-Tier architecture development.
6. Support the technical support staff in advanced trouble-shooting needs, interacting directly with end users.
7. Maintain effective and consistent communication with management and end users regarding service requests and projects, listening and acting upon concerns, needs, and other feedback.
8. Proactively address user issues and coordinate resolution of service requests and projects with other groups within IT and throughout the ministry.
9. Thrives in a high-pace environment and is self-driven.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. BS in Computer Science or a closely related degree.
Answers in Genesis
Solutions Developer III Job Description
Community Share>Human Resources>Job Descriptions>Template 10.17.14 ed
3. 2 years of development project management experience
ITEMS NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE EMPLOYMENT
How you found out about this position
Creation belief statement
Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION AT www.answersingenesis.org/jobs
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
Answers in Genesis
Answers in Genesis (AiG) is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith, and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. The Creation Museum is also part of the AiG family.More...