At Thrivent Financial, we’re proud of our unique blend of faith, finances, and generosity. We believe that being financially prepared and living generously go hand in hand. As a not-for-profit organization, we give back to communities what we would otherwise
pay in taxes, and our members have a voice in where the money goes. The focus is always on the success our membership. We succeed when our members, their families and their communities thrive.
As a Recruiting Coordinator your goal is to assist the leadership team in team finding, assessing, and selecting candidates to join Thrivent Financial as Financial Representatives. You will also help enthusiastically shepherd candidates through our selection
process in a way that provides them a great experience whether or not they ultimately join Thrivent Financial.
What you will do in this role:
- Post jobs on external job boards and coordinate career marketing efforts
- Source and screen resumes to develop qualified candidate pool
- Screen candidates via phone interviews to determine qualifications
- Administer screening assessments, employment background checks and schedule interviews
- Maintain contact with candidates in the selection process to keep them engaged and on task
- Maintains recruiting data base and recruiting materials
- Completes all necessary new hire paperwork and ensure all hiring requirements have been met
- Assists new hires with completing licensing and NASD registration
- Performs other related recruiting activities as assigned or required
Traits that will help you succeed:
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage process
- Good listen
- Ability to set priorities
Experiences We Value
- 2 - 4 administrative experience in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Candidate management, communication and guidance experience preferred
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and reporting processes preferred
- Demonstrated telephone and customer relations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft for Windows applications to include: Word and Excel; database management, Microsoft Outlook and the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability in business writing and grammar skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge of financial services industry helpful, but not required.
Thrivent Financial offers a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefit package including - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and short-and-long-term disability insurance programs. Plus, a commitment
to retirement plans by offering both pension and 401(k) plans.