* Are you technically skilled in the areas of audio, video, lighting and staging?
* Do you enjoy creatively solving technical problems?
* Do you have a people-focused mindset coupled with excellent planning and time management skills?
* Are you a leader who can build, develop, retain and manage teams of volunteers?
Job responsibilities include:
* Work with Production Director to define volunteer tech team member roles, responsibilities and staffing requirements.
* Train, lead, shepherd and schedule volunteers who serve in audio, IMAG, lighting, staging and directing areas.
* Work with Production Director to ensure excellent execution of production functions for all services and events.
* Serve as worship service production director at least 3 weekends per month, overseeing all technical production elements.
* Provide audio, video and lighting training to tech team volunteers.
* Establish and oversee technical equipment inventory management, maintenance and troubleshooting systems.
* Perform technical equipment maintenance, assist in set construction and installation projects.
* Assist in researching and making technical equipment/systems purchasing decisions.
For serious consideration, candidate must:
* Love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
* Be passionate about loving people well, leading them into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and launching leaders out to love people well.
* Have strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Posses and unrelenting desire for excellence.
* Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and lead people simultaneously.
* Have a relevant Associate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Have two to five years of progressively responsible production operations and leadership experience, preferably in a ministry environment.
If you're convinced you're the right person for this job, send us your resume and convince us! Please send resumes to email@example.com.
For information about Heartland Church, go to www.heartlandchurch.com.