Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for a Payroll Administrator in our corporate office
- Maintain UltiPro Database and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Process new hires and terminations and update employee records as applicable for rate changes, transfers, and leave of absence or comparable, etc.
- Assist with interface of time card information and update and reconcile third party data, such as 401k records, to ensure consistent data.
- Interact directly with managers based throughout the U.S. for all payroll related matters and work closely with accounting staff to accurately reconcile general ledger accounts timely.
- Assist with gathering data and preparing schedules for any audit associated with payroll records.
- Must have 5 years of payroll with multi-state and multi-FEIN experience.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of multi-state and local tax issues
- Progressive experience with General Ledger Accounting systems, preferable Great Plains.
- Excellent customer service skills and work well with others.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic.
- Must have experience with processing bi-weekly and commission based payroll
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with IRS reporting requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must, degree is desirable.
Do not apply to this position if you do not have a minimum of 5 years in payroll.
Salem Media Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Media Group at
www.salemmedia.com and apply online.