WMtek is seeking a full time Web Project Manager to manage implementation projects on our prioprietary SiteStacker software. Implementation services typically include information gathering, copy writing, web design, frontside template coding, CMS site builds,
database mapping, data merges, data integrations with other systems, on site training, consultation for server architecture and configuration, etc.
The qualified candidate will:
- Have an extensive track record, demonstrating success, in project management for web-based software development projects.
- Be proficient with project management tools including Gaant Charts, Project Management Software, Project Reporting Platforms, etc.
- Be detail oriented and task driven with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time from beginning to end.
- Be an excellent communicator who is able to keep clients informed throughout the course of the project.
- Be enthusiastic about working with Christian non-profit organizations which is the primary clientel of WMtek.
- Be career minded with the desire to be part of the WMtek team long-term.
- Willing to relocate to the Fort Pierce / Vero Beach Florida area.
- Willing to travel to be on-site with clients on a regular basis.
We would prefer:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- A college degree in a relevant field of study.
Interested parties should email their updated Resume and cover letter.