- Do you have a highly collaborative leadership work style?
- Are you passionate about strengthening communities by helping others?
- Do you want to work in an organization that aligns with your values?
- Do you love investing in others and helping them develop professionally?
Join our mission and take your career to the next level by becoming a Regional Financial Sales Leader (Partner). If you have achieved success as a financial professional or had successful experience as a leader or manager and would like to be a part of a
successful leadership team, this sales management opportunity may be for you.
The geography for this zone is NE Iowa and includes Mason City, Decorah, Cedar Falls, Waterloo and Dubuque. Its many assets include the top producer in the RFO, a positive culture of collaboration, and a solid base of established strong producers. The Managing
Partner and Manager of Community Engagement live in the area and will provide support when needed. This zone has tremendous opportunity for growth and has consistently been an incubator for top producers and leaders.
Who you are:
- Player-coach who is passionate about investing in and coaching others to help them grow
- Talent Magnet who draws people in by creating an environment that inspires excellence
- Networker with a vast network of relationships to grow talent and build businesses
- High performer who models setting and achieving goals
- Connector who is able to connect with Christian churches, ministries and communities?
What you get to do:
- Attract high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles
- Support the launch of new financial representative practices
- Help new FRs develop themselves in their new career
- Motivate veterans and teams to grow productivity and engage members
- Partner with other leadership team members, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout your area
What we want in you:
- Solid life, health, annuity production with minimum two years of experience and conference qualification
- Previous relevant success coaching and developing others
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives
- The will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations
- Enthusiasm to learn, model, promote and use the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, Salesforce and other Thrivent tools and systems
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours
- College degree (strongly preferred)
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area
- Securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions
- Series 24 may be required in instances where principal back up to the RFO is necessary.
Enjoy Partner rewards:
Our compensation package is intended to give you room for growth as you develop and sharpen your skills to effectively lead your team to success. It includes:
- Base salary
- Variable compensation based upon sales of Life, Health and Annuity products
- Bonus programs
- Health and wellness benefits
To apply, please visit our website: www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser: