The Sr. Treasury Analyst supports Church Development Fund, a church extension fund primarily serving Christian Churches and Churches of Christ across the United States. Church Development Fund is part of Provision Ministry Group, a family of ministries that help support the local church throughout its lifecycle. Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Sr. Treasury Analyst is responsible for interest rate risk reporting, modeling, and analytics. Additional responsibilities include liquidity management, oversight of investment portfolio, forecasting of ministry results and preparation and delivery of reports during Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) meetings.
- Develop thorough knowledge of forecasting/planning model and process.
- Partner with third party provider of Asset Liability Management (ALM) model to run periodic financial forecasts, including forecast to support the annual operating and strategic plan.
- Lead implementation of “in-house” ALM software solution.
- Assess balance sheet risks and income impact under various stress scenarios.
- Optimize workflow processes to load data into ALM model.
- Prepare short-term cash position summaries and liquidity forecasts.
- Partner with third party advisor to manage investment portfolio to optimize balance sheet risk tolerance and liquidity.
- Prepare, develop and analyze reports, metrics and risk dashboards. Develop detailed knowledge of the underlying data, modeling assumptions and financial instrument behavior.
- Prepare, develop and lead presentations for senior management and ALCO
- Assist in the development of annual operating and strategic plans.
- Analyze profitability of management scenarios and reconcile earnings forecasts to financial results.
- Support business response to questions and data requests from management and auditors.
- Provide strategic analysis on projects to improve business processes/metrics.
- Develop expertise in PROFITstar ALM Budgeting software.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ.
- MBA in Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of basic finance concepts, such as discount rate, net present value, internal rate of return, cash flows, net interest margin, weighted average cost of capital, duration, modified duration, DV01, credit spreads, and probability of default.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance/treasury analyst roles with demonstrated increasing responsibilities.
- Previous experience in financial services industry.
- Experience with ALM and Business Intelligence (BI) software and reporting.
- Experience with preparing and leading presentations in ALCO Meetings.
- Ability to interpret and present complex information in a plain, accessible manner to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, up to and including the senior executive level.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to accommodate changing priorities.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to provide creative solutions to complex problems.
- Action and team oriented.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using MS Word, MS Excel, ALM software and BI software.
- Previous experience in non-profit organizations
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and stooping in the performance of daily office activities. It also requires grasping, repetitive hand movements and fine coordination in providing statistical reports and data using a computer keyboard. Additionally, the position requires near vision in reading correspondence, statistical data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Qualified Candidates may apply by submitting their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please, principals only.
Provision is a not for profit, religious 501(c)3
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 27
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Provision Ministry Group
The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953. Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy More...