Join a team of dedicated professionals that help non-profit organizations grow. Dpc&s is a leader in database marketing solutions for faith-based non-profit Christian organizations worldwide. You must be comfortable working with Christian clientele and ideally be able to think and contribute in your role as their advocate in communicating their objectives in the area of digital marketing. This position is responsible for the maintenance and execution of our client's web assets that also may integrate with other web, TV, and print promotions.
You are a team player in a growing group, responsible for executing the creative direction and launching effective campaign specific strategies using the internet. You will execute marketing strategies through a variety of channels, mainly the client's websites,
blog, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Reporting to and working with the Direct Response Director, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning, organizing, and evaluating the design, development and maintenance of Web Marketing Campaigns.
• Content management across multiple client websites and other 3rd party sites supporting the sales and distribution of client's products and services.
• Coordinating client's online marketing activities.
• Updating and the continuity of content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media channels.
• The functionality and integration of web technology with other marketing tools such as Google Analytics, ESP Programs, and other 3rd party marketing tools.
• Executing performance goals for digital marketing and use Google analytics and other reporting tools to maintain a high level of success.
• Supporting the Email Marketing Coordinator in execution of marketing strategies and occasional back up for email marketing services. (Marketo)
• Reporting and accountability discipline that keep web marketing in line with goals and objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
• Experience in applying strategies for market creation, SEO, and SEM
• Strong knowledge of latest interactive marketing technologies and trends for online and mobile marketing.
• Experience in Web site design, interactive media development, and analysis of user experience and continual improvement strategies.
• Skilled and experience in designing attractive and functional websites.
• Oversees the creation and development of clients web properties in keeping aligned with marketing goals and objectives.
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in internet marketing, ecommerce or related field.
• Experience in promoting products and services in an online environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in web analytics monitoring and reporting against key metrics.
• Experience in working with strategic partners, administration of contracts, and coordination of efforts in executing results.
• Some experience in PPC advertising, and other forms of web advertising.
• Organized, analytical, energetic, highly creative and capable to finding solutions to problems. Need to take charge of projects and see them through to completion.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. Adobe Acrobat a plus
• Some experience with Adobe Suite of products, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
• Experience in WordPress and some HTML coding.
• Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools to support marketing and performance efforts.
• Familiarity with CMS systems. Experience with Marketo and Umbraco a plus.
• Comfortable and familiar with content consistent with faith based non-profit organizations
• The ability to work with minimal supervision and with a developing team environment and demonstrate an ability to lead.
• Dependable and able to work M-F, 8-5
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- September 29
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4