Administrative/Traffic Assistant -- Full-Time
Salem Media of Hawaii is looking for a Full-Time Administrative/Traffic Assistant. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational, computer and customer service skills, including excellent
communication skills (both oral and written).
The Administrative/Traffic Assistant is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency for a seven radio station cluster in the Honolulu market and assisting the
Traffic Manager with the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Organize and manage prize and will-call pick-up
- Answering phones – connecting calls with appropriate personnel and taking messages
- Account Payables
- Processes check and credit card payments
- Controls correspondence
- Maintains office equipment
- Orders supplies/Costco
- Assist with preparation of daily program logs and make sure all copy is entered for the next day’s broadcast in Wide Orbit
- Complete affidavits for all SRN programming and Network programming
- Prepare daily and weekly Net Revenue Reports
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying
- Provide assistance to the Business and General Manager as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Ability to work as a team with other departments and individuals
- Pleasant professional demeanor, organized, trustworthy and a self-starter
- Data entry experience and attention to detail is a must
- Prior experience working as an Administrative Assistant in an office environment
The work schedule will be Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hourly Rate: $10.00-$12.00 per hour DOE
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, holiday pay, accrued vacation/sick time, 401K with company match, and more…..
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media of Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only.
Salem Media of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer