Do you have a highly collaborative leadership work style?
Are you passionate about strengthening communities by helping others?
Do you want to work in an organization that aligns with your values?
Do you love in investing in others and helping them develop professionally?
Join our mission and take your career to the next level by becoming a Regional Financial Sales Leader (Partner). If you have achieved success as a financial professional and would like to expand your influence and impact through leadership, this sales management opportunity may be for you.
Spanning southern Florida from Port Orange to Naples on the west side and Palm Beach to Key West on the east, our open position is a great opportunity to expand your sales leadership. We’ve built this zone to include 14 existing Financial Representatives with solid production. The tremendous growth opportunities in Miami and Davie with the income base in Naples make this a very appealing geography. Join us to support the Thrivent mission and help more people move to financial surplus and generosity.
Who you are:
- Player-coach who is passionate about investing in and coaching others to help them grow
- Talent Magnet who draws people in by creating an environment that inspires excellence
- Networker with a vast network of relationships to grow talent and build businesses
- High performer who models setting and achieving goals
- Connector who is able to connect with Christian churches, ministries and communities?
What you get to do:
- Attract high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles
- Support the launch of new financial representative practices
- Help new FRs develop themselves in their new career
- Motivate veterans and teams to grow productivity and engage members
- Partner with other leadership team members, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout your area
What we want in you:
- Solid life, health, annuity production with minimum two years of experience and conference qualification
- Previous relevant success coaching and developing others
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives
- The will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations
- Enthusiasm to learn, model, promote and use the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, Salesforce and other Thrivent tools and systems
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours
- College degree (strongly preferred)
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record
- Spanish fluency preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area
- Securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions
- Series 24 may be required in instances where principal back up to the RFO is necessary.
Enjoy Partner rewards:
Our compensation package is intended to give you room for growth as you develop and sharpen your skills to effectively lead your team to success. It includes:
- Base salary
- Variable compensation based upon sales of Life, Health and Annuity products
- Bonus programs
- Health and wellness benefits
To apply, please visit our website: www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services – including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds – along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century we've helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. More...