Are you an experienced marketing professional with the education and expertise to lead the marketing efforts of a fast growing organization? Do you have experience with the latest tools and technologies but long for the opportunity to put your skills to
work actually serving God in a very direct way?
God may be calling you to serve at MBF.
MBF proclaims and demonstrates the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging and supporting the healing ministries of our world-wide partners.
For over 50 years MBF has been mobilizing and leading churches in the U.S. to equip the Presbyterian Church in developing countries with skills and resources for medical ministry. Our goal is to preach the gospel as we care for the health needs of the poorest
of the poor throughout the world.
Why do we feel God is leading us to do this? We know that healthcare is the single most important way to help the poor escape poverty. And we also know that quality medical programs are one of the very most effective tools for the Church to proclaim the
What and How?
We are looking for a leader to develop and implement marketing strategies which includes the use of web and social media, direct mail and email fundraising as well as direct donor solicitation. You will also be responsible for grant reporting materials,
public relations, graphic design, and donor database management.
Are You The Right Person?
The required* qualifications include:
- Committed Christian, active in a local church
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in a non-profit organization or a similar marketing position in a for-profit organization.
- Direct experience with:
- development of a marketing strategy.
- webpage creation and maintenance.
- creation of printed marketing materials
- direct mail marketing (both paper and e-mail)
- data management, work flow analysis, data entry, and the creation of reports.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills – team player; high integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner.
*Please note – these are requirements for the position.
We’d Love to Talk to You
If you meet these requirements and you’re looking for a bigger challenge combined with the opportunity to serve God – contact us now, don’t wait!
Check us out at www.mbfoundation.org
Then send us your resume and introductory letter about why you might be interested in MBF. email@example.com
We’ll get back to you right away. We look forward to talking to you about how we can serve together.
10707 Corporate Drive, Suite 220
Stafford TX 77477-4001 USA