Are you valued for your performance as a great fundraiser? Are you considered a rainmaker in your sales function? Are you capped in your current earning potential?
This opportunity may be for you! If autonomy for performance and an unlimited bonus program based on your success is what motivates you, contact us!
Shelby Kennedy Foundation, Founded in 2007
The Shelby Kennedy Foundation’s mission is to help families strengthen their personal relationship with the Lord and dynamically impact the world as ambassadors of Jesus Christ. The vision for the National Bible Bee is to encourage parents as they disciple
their children through in-depth study of the Word of God, Scripture memorization, and prayer.
The person in this Development role will be responsible for helping the CEO spearhead development efforts as the National Bible Bee continues to grow. A new position in the organization, this person will have the opportunity to build the development function.
Bonus based on fundraising performance. Location is flexible.
Develop and execute the National Bible Bee’s annual development and fundraising plan. Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations. Manage the National Bible Bee’s lead generator process. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships
with major donors. Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors. Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising. Meet quarterly financial goals set. Report monthly financial progress.
Travel is required.
• 3-5 years of direct sales and/or development experience
• Emphasis on developing sponsorships/partnerships/donors
• Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and/or a quota of over $1M+ annually
• Proven management and leadership capabilities as well as high degree of initiative
• Experience working with senior executives or business owners
• High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail
• Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate, and manage new sponsors/partnerships/donors
• Strong partnership-building skills
• Thorough understanding of all components of a diversified funding base
• Above-average computer skills; excellent command of Microsoft Office