Harvest Christian Fellowship, Central Ministries
Classification: Part-time, Hourly position
Supervisor: Business Administrator
MISSION STATEMENT: Making disciples who make His way known
SUMMARY: The Accounting Clerk is responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties at Harvest Christian Fellowship Church. Position ensures that financial records are accurate and are in compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The statements below are not a complete list of all responsibilities or duties to be performed by the Accounting Clerk. The Accounting Clerk maybe assigned other responsibilities or tasks by the Business Administrator or Lead Elder.
- Upholds the highest level of confidentiality and protects individual private information
- Provide financial support services for campuses, church members/attendees, and vendors
- Demonstrates understanding of basic accounting principles and adheres to church policies and procedures
- Maintains proper documentation of all financial records and transactions
- Demonstrate accuracy in maintaining accounting records in financial and CMS databases
- Ensures that proper authorization has been received for all accounts payable transactions
- Maintains fund reconciliation between accounting and CMS databases
- Processes account payable duties timely and ensures proper documentation according to policy
- Perform all account receivable duties. Ensures compliance with policy and procedures.
- Provide timely financial reports: weekly deposit records, monthly calculator, and end of month
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Born-Again relationship with Jesus Christ
- Active members in local church. Attend church regularly and serve faithfully.
- Demonstrate a servant’s heart in completing job responsibilities
- Demonstrate a cooperative team spirit and genuine concern for others
- Maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and remain poise under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks independently or with a team
- Performs all task with integrity and demonstrate willingness to learn new skills
- Maintain a excellent attendance record. Attempt to schedule appointments during personal time.
- Demonstrate proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, accounting software, CMS databases
- Demonstrate proficient skills in the use of telephone, computer, copier machine, and fax machine
EDUCATION/JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer Associates degree or Bachelor in Business or Accounting
- Prefer 2-3 years experience using accounting software: Great Plains, Shelby or QuickBooks
- 2-3 years experience accounts payable/receivable
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
Administrative AssistantAI&I Co.
- Memphis, Tennessee
- October 25
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Personal AssistantFamily First Life Tri-State
- West Orange, New Jersey
- October 25
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Harvest Christian Fellowship
Harvest Christian Fellowship, a nondenominational church, is a multi-site organization with an average weekly attendance of 2,000 in West Texas. Founded 27 years ago, Harvest Christian Fellowship has grown from a few families meeting in a living room to 3 campuses across the I27 corridor. HCF is a life-giving, Bible-preaching, Christ-manifesting, Spirit-filled church excited about its future. For more information about Harvest Christian Fellowship, visit www.harvestchristianfellowship.orgMore...