Growing Miami based organization currently seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant to handle high level business and administrative functions.. This position requires superior organization, coordination, and facilitation skills to ensure effective
outcomes. He or she will exhibit strong communication skills, exceptional planning capabilities, and will be essential to the effectiveness of the CEO’s daily activities and strategic plans. The Executive Assistant will have a highly professional, warm/personable
style, which fosters trust and cooperation. Further, he or she will have a candid, concise, and open approach to daily interactions with the CEO, the CEO’s direct reports, and community leaders.
- Manage complex schedule and calendar for CEO (professional & personal matters)
- Provide support on communicating with clients, client assistants, subcontractors and others on behalf of CEO as needed for scheduling and ensuring project deadlines
- Provide administrative assistance as needed to the company including preparing marketing materials, client presentations, preparation of expense reports, etc.
- Facilitate event planning for client and company events.
- Manage daily property operations (i.e. scheduling appointments to resolve utility, hvac and other issues as needed)
- Plan and organize logistics of events such as team meetings, off-sites, departmental gatherings, customer visits, and special occasions within the organization.
- Format, proof, print and assemble documents (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) for leadership meetings and client meetings.
- Book travel and manage reimbursements and logistics as needed.
- Answer incoming communications to the office, including ability to prioritize and screen calls, emails and other correspondence.
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with providing executive level administrative support.
- Flexibility to work late hours and weekend hours as needed
- Individual must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, oral communications, interpersonal
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and proactively prepare for upcoming needs/events.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality of information, and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships at all levels both within organization and cross-functionally
- Ability to make decisions and use judgment when prioritizing and determining the level of communication for tasks
Your compensation for this full-time position will consist of a competitive salary based on your skills and experience as well as participation in company provided benefits.