This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Major Gifts Manager
GA, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 07/17/2007
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
1. Contact current and potential major donors in our database via phone, written, or in person to build and expand relationships in an effort to maximize their charitable giving.
2. Contact Major Donors as appropriate via written, phone or personal methods to thank for gifts, for general follow up and to request gifts to support current or future project campaigns.
3. Assist in planning, and managing Major Donor Campaigns in order to meet projections and timelines.
4. Assist in collaborations with Marketing Department to create bi-annual project campaigns, follow-up mailings and other marketing pieces needed to solicit gifts.
5. Ensure accountability to donors by tracking and providing updates on projects funded by their donations.
Communicate multi-level interests of donors to appropriate staff to facilitate broader contributions.
Educational or Certification Requirements: BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field. NSFRE certification preferred.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 5 years experience in Not-for-Profit Development, including cultivation and gift solicitation.