Seeking a full-time Pastor/Director of Student Ministry:
Charter Oak Church, in Greensburg, PA, is seeking a fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ who exhibits a genuine love for middle school and high school students, who works well in a team-oriented environment, and who communicates clearly and effectively.
Candidates must possess the Spiritual gifts of leadership, evangelism and teaching. A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, is preferred.
Candidates will be able to:
- model a Godly lifestyle
- identify and recruit gifted individuals
- create and lead/oversee teams of gifted students and adults
- cast vision to Student Ministry volunteers and leaders
- communicate Biblical principles to students
- introduce students to the love of Jesus
- mentor volunteers and students to take their “next right step” on the path of discipleship
The duties of the Pastor/Director of Student Ministries include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and direction of student ministry vision, mission, content and planning
- Leadership or oversight of Jr High activities and small groups
- Leadership or oversight of Sr High activities and small groups
- Leadership of student worship meetings
- Leadership of retreats and mission trips
- Leadership or oversight of periodic one-time events (hay rides, serving activities, lock-ins, etc)
- Leadership and mentorship of student ministry volunteers and leaders
- Leadership or oversight of student ministry administration (budgets, attendance, curriculum)
For more information about this position, or about Charter Oak Church, please refer to our website: www.charteroakumc.org.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, a photograph of yourself (and your family, if applicable), and an audio or video example of your teaching skills to email@example.com.