Position Title: Sales Assistant
Full time position / Benefits
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties
- Assist in all aspects of clerical requirements for sales department
- Type all proposals, sales packages, and correspondence
- Write, design, revise and edit business proposals/presentations
- Develop and maintain filing system and databases for sales department
- May screen calls and mail for respective department head
- Assist with phone calls, client contact and problem solve whenever necessary
- Research new business categories and opportunities for sales department
- Coordinate sales promotions
- Prepare program recaps
- Assist in scheduling appointments for staff and clients
- Secure accommodations and reservations when necessary
- Make copies, create and send memos, faxes and be a liason between management and other departments
QUALIFICATIONS – Must have strong clerical and communication skills. Must be extremely organized and efficient. Requires the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment. Requires attention to
detail. Must be personable and able to work with diverse personalities. Requires strong typing and proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, data base applications.
EDUCATION – Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communication Studies or related area.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.