This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fund Development Director
The Impact Movement
Orlando, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 10/29/2007
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
Fund Development Director
The Mission of the Impact Movement are African American leaders - spiritually focused, financially free and morally fit - taking the truth of Jesus Christ to the campus, the community and the world.
The Vision of the Impact Movement is to see the African American Community fulfill its destiny as a reflection of the redemptive power of Jesus Christ.
To learn the scope of the Impact Movement go to: www.impactmovement.com
The Impact Movements World Headquarters are in Orlando, Florida.
Purpose of the Position: To provide leadership, direction and vision in generating the financial resources required for the Impact Movement to accomplish its mission.
Reports to: Vice President of Advancement
Skills & Abilities Required:
Able to build relationships with prospective and active donors.
Able to ask for large gifts and follow up commitments made.
Can lead, inspire and align a team.
Can operate within a complex system to accomplish organizational goals.
Good communication skills; able to receive and carry out written & verbal instructions.
Able to work well with others in an office environment.
Able to develop the leadership potential on your team (take them from where they are in their walk to the next level of maturity).
1. Lead the fund development team as they create and grow the systems and strategies we need to fulfill our mission.
2. Coach the fund development representatives as they go after the resources we need.
3. Recruit additional talent (reps and skill positions) to fill out the Fund Development Team
4. Create venues and events to involve, and expose donors and potential donors to the Impact Movement.
5. Work with Marketing and Communications to create Fund raising strategies, tools and resources leading to momentum for acquiring the resources we need.
1. Lead the Departmental Team
2. Participate in the Executive Team
3. Have a vibrant personal walk with God
4. Work with our partners and other Vendors
5. Operate your team within your departmental budget.
6. Coaches and Team leaders are developing in character and competence.
1. Creation and implementation of a Fund Development Plan
2. Annual Giving Increasing
3. Direct Mail giving increasing
4. Major Donors increasing in number and generosity
5. Capital Campaign readiness is increasing steadily