Are you passionate about keeping people focused and on task?
Do you love providing administrative support to others?
Do you want to work in an organization that aligns with your values?
Thrivent Financial is looking for a full-time Office Assistant in our Omaha office. This individual is responsible for the organization and completion of administrative activities which support the daily functions of the Region and basically keeps the train
on the tracks!! Our ideal candidate is outgoing, smart and administratively savvy.
What you get to do:
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner and other key leaders
- Accounts payable: invoices, reconcile credit card charges, process expense reimbursement requests and incentive payments.
- Assign Thrivent members to Financial Representatives (FRs)
- Support the compliance and record keeping for the Region
- Event planning and management
Traits we value:
- Organized – It doesn’t matter how many projects are in front of you – you’re so organized nothing will fall through the cracks!
- Self-Motivation – You set goals and consistently achieve them! Your time management skills are exceptional.
- Curiosity - You ask the right questions (even when they are tough!) so you can achieve a high level of performance.
- Decision making – You are confident in your abilities and you exercise your independent judgment whenever necessary!
What we want from you:
- 1+ years of successful administrative experience
- Enthusiasm for supporting others
- Demonstration of strong decision making skills
- Stellar interpersonal communications, collaboration and relationship building skills
- Top-notch planning/organizing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Expert prioritization and multi-tasking in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Previous experience within Financial Services helpful but not required