To advance the purpose of InterVarsity, this position will manage communications for Graduate & Faculty Ministries (GFM) in collaboration with GFM leaders, the InterVarsity Communications Team, and Campus Web Ministries.
Do you want to help advance campus ministry using your skills in communications, developing websites and using social media? Graduate & Faculty Ministries is looking for a Communications & Web Manager to lead GFM in developing our online presence and communicating
with GFM’s internal and external audiences. Initial work responsibilities will focus on improving and expanding the GFM website. Responsibilities will expand as GFM fine tunes our communications capabilities, and you will play a major role in that growth.
We are looking for someone who:
- Brings a passion for the university world and life of the mind and a proven love for graduate students and faculty
- Is able to expand and improve websites, manage content and end-to-end editorial production
- Has experience in the communications industry and a working knowledge of internet communications strategies and social networking
- Enjoys working collaboratively and networking
- Is adept at managing people and projects
- Is able to raise financial support and communicate with donors about prayer and financial needs.
To apply and for more details about the position, visit us at: http://intervarsity.org/job/communications-web-manager.
Ensure that you download the position description posted in the left sidebar and read the Context for GFM Communications & Web Manager