At Thrivent Financial, we’re proud of our unique blend of faith, finances, and generosity. We believe that being financially prepared and living generously go hand in hand.
As a not-for-profit organization, we give back to communities what we would otherwise pay in taxes, and our members have a voice in where the money goes. The focus is always on the success our membership. We succeed when our members, their families and their communities thrive.
As a Recruiter your goal is to find, attract, and engage candidates to join Thrivent Financial as Financial Representatives. You will help them understand our mission to help others be wise with money and live generously. You will serve as brand ambassadors - helping tell our story as you source candidates and network with your community.
You will enthusiastically represent the Thrivent brand and build our talent pipeline. You’ll be charged with finding unique candidates who are inspired by our mission, desire an entrepreneurial opportunity, and have the tenacity needed to succeed in our industry.
You’ll be focused on identifying outstanding candidates:
- Drive full cycle recruiting efforts including generating and attracting leads, managing the selection process, and promoting the Thrivent brand.
- Proactively network to source and qualify candidates seeking the opportunity to serve the broader Christian community.
- Develop strong candidate relationships by understanding their needs and motivations first, in order to help them determine if Thrivent is a mutual fit.
- Build and maintain a robust network of advocates for Thrivent career opportunities (associates, institutions, business leaders, etc.)
- Effectively Tell the Thrivent Story to sell the career opportunity to prospective candidates.
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure a positive candidate experience through the selection process.
Traits that Help You Succeed
- Tenacity – You don’t give up and have proven track record to succeed under difficult circumstances
- Relationship Builder – Another networking event? No problem, you are passionate about connecting with others so they find the right opportunity.
- Self –Motivated – You set goals and consistently achieve them! Your time management skills and organizational prowess are exceptional.
- Outstanding Communicator – You articulate clearly in speech and writing.
- Inquisitive – You know the right questions to ask so you deliver the right results.
Experiences We Value
- Successful recruiting and sourcing experience strongly preferred
- Sourcing and qualifying a high volume of candidates
- Client management, communication and guidance
- Applicant tracking systems and processes
- Managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time
- Understanding of relevant HR laws including anti-discrimination laws
- College education preferred or industry related experience
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work helpful
Thrivent Financial offers a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefit package including - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and short-and-long-term disability insurance programs. Plus, a commitment to retirement plans by offering both pension and 401(k) plans.
To apply, please visit our website: www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Benefits & Compensation SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 23
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Human Resources DirectorAspen Group
- Frankfort, Illinois
- September 7
Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services – including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds – along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century we've helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. More...