Xulon Press (Maitland, FL)
a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a Publishing Sales Consultant to work in a sales team environment. This position requires excellent
phone communication, results oriented and self-motivation.
Xulon Press was voted The Best Christian Workplace. We provide a casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
- Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to incoming daily leads.
- Qualify leads based on Xulon Press’s lead qualification procedure.
- Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a publishing package purchasing decision.
- Track and maintain full details of all calls and emails in Xulon Press’ Lead Customer Management System.
- Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions.
- Perform administrative tasks related to publishing package sales.
- Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
- Strong sales abilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships over the phone and email.
- Highly results oriented.
- Minimum three to four years phone sales or customer service experience.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Prior use of CRM software would be an asset.
- Prior book publishing knowledge would be an asset
- High School Diploma or higher