Hausner Hard Chrome
Job Title: Corporate Controller
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
This is a key member of the executive management team which will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related
activities of the company. The Controller will provide owners and managers with advice on the financial implications of business activities and is expected to provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Direct and oversee all aspects of the Accounting function of the company which includes
- Preparation of monthly divisional and consolidated financial statements
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports to support department managers and business initiatives
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management
- Customer credit approval and accounts receivable collections
- Manage corporate financing and debt
- Administration of all company insurance and risk management tools
- Administration of the company’s 401-K plan
- To serve as liaison between management and outside parties such as CPA’s, attorneys, insurance agents, financial institutions, etc.
- Develop, analyze and produce near real time ERP reports/dash board that align onto established corporate objectives and provide critical empirical measurements that guide corporate decision making.
- Oversee information technology information infrastructure, ERP, personnel, and budget.
Provide timely and accurate analysis of financial reports and budgets.
Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining the job cost system and support for quoting and plant operations.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with owners, executives and managers to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic business objections.
Exercise judgment within the established policies and procedures and secure prior approval from any deviations that are inconsistent with company policies, procedures, and/or the Corporate Mission.
Advise on the administration of the company’s information and telecommunication systems.
Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and tax reporting.
Expected Skills and Experience
4 year degree in Accounting or Finance
CPA and/or MBA preferred
Manufacturing and job costing experienced preferred
Minimum 7 years of progressive accounting and managerial experience
Prior supervisory experience in leading and managing a team