Do you have a highly collaborative leadership work style?
Are you passionate about strengthening communities by helping others?
Do you want to work in an organization that aligns with your values?
Do you love in investing in others and helping them develop professionally?
Join our mission and take your career to the next level by becoming a Regional Financial Sales Leader (Partner). If you have achieved success as a financial professional and would like to expand your influence and impact through leadership, this sales management opportunity may be for you.
Our open position in Hauppauge, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY is a great opportunity to expand your sales leadership. This tremendous growth opportunity includes the opportunity to work in the zone that includes Lead Financial Consultant Eric Bilger!
Who you are:
- Player-coach who is passionate about investing in and coaching others to help them grow
- Talent Magnet who draws people in by creating an environment that inspires excellence
- Networker with a vast network of relationships to grow talent and build businesses
- High performer who models setting and achieving goals
- Connector who is able to connect with Christian churches, ministries and communities
What you get to do:
- Attract high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles
- Support the launch of new financial representative practices
- Help new FRs develop themselves in their new career
- Motivate veterans and teams to grow productivity and engage members
- Partner with other leadership team members, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout your area
What we want in you:
- Solid life, health, annuity production with minimum two years of experience
- Previous relevant success coaching and developing others
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives
- The will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations
- Enthusiasm to learn, model, promote and use the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, Salesforce and other Thrivent tools and systems
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours
- College degree required
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement desired
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area
- Securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions
Enjoy Partner rewards:
Our compensation package is intended to give you room for growth as you develop and sharpen your skills to effectively lead your team to success. It includes:
- Base salary
- Variable compensation based upon sales of Life, Health and Annuity products and GDC generated
- Bonus programs
- Full benefits package available
To apply, please visit our website: www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services – including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds – along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century we've helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. More...