On-Air Host/Production Assistant
Salem Media of Hawaii is seeking an On-Air Host/Production Assistant for its Country 97.5 FM and 107.9 FM “Kool Gold” Classic Hits formats.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Prep for and host a live morning show on 97.5 KHCM-FM and voice tracking a mid-day show on 107.9 KKOL-FM, while assisting in keeping the stations in FCC compliance
- Voice and produce commercials/promos and create station imaging
- Maintain station social media and web applications, including Facebook and Twitter
- Make promotional appearances as required
- Operate on-air board as required
- Participate in team meetings as required
- Passion for Country and Classic Hits formats
- Minimum of 3 years of on-air experience
- Must be proficient with automation systems
- Must be proficient with social media and web applications
- Must be familiar with program logs
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and digital editing software
- Must have ability to market stations successfully both on and off air
- Must possess strong people and communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, while meeting deadlines
- Must be a team player, be able to take direction and be willing to work with other departments to create a positive work environment
- Must have college degree or equivalent
Position is full-time. Pay is based on experience. This position offers excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, 401K with company match and more.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media of Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please visit Salem.cc and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only.
Salem Media of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer