Position Summary: American Leprosy Missions is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Vice President of Leadership Gifts. She/He will provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to others involved in the major gift process and will
be responsible for actively building and managing a pipeline of major gift prospects, presenting proposals, and closing on proposals to raise major gifts. The position will preferably be based out of American Leprosy Missions' Greenville, South Carolina offices.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in major donor fundraising with a demonstrated track record of raising more than $1 million a year through personal solicitation
- At least three years of team leadership experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse donor base
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering healthy relationships with donors/customers
- Strong knowledge of prospect research, donor screening and major donor models, such as Wealth Engine
- Ability and willingness to share the Christian faith through word and deed
- Agreement with and willingness to sign the organization’s statement of faith
For a complete profile, see http://www.leprosy.org/careers/.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.