Graphic Design/ Graphic Artist -Xulon Press, Maitland, FL
Xulon Press is looking for a winning addition to its experienced design team.
In this position, you will design book covers for authors who publish with us and assist in creating video trailers. Other responsibilities such as designing print ads, direct mail, logos, etc. will be added as needed. This is a part time position requiring
the designer's presence in the office. Please attach image file examples of your design work to your email or provide links to art posted online. Email attachments must not exceed 1 Meg cumulatively in file size. Xulon Press is the nation’s largest on-demand
digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience. Xulon Press Inc. was voted The Best Christian Workplace in 2005. Xulon Press is owned by Salem Publishing, which publishes CCM Magazine®, Homecoming® The Magazine, YouthWorker Journal™, Singing News®
Magazine, Preaching Magazine, FaithTalk™ and Crosswalk.com Magazine. Its corporate parent, Salem Communications, is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine publisher focused on Christian and family themes. Xulon Press provides
a casual, friendly atmosphere, with competitive salaries. Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local area candidates only.
• Minimum of 2+ years of design/web experience
• Proficient in using InDesign CS5 or higher, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Print and web design skills will be critical to complete tasks including, but not limited to, designing book covers and print advertisements.
• Candidates should be efficient and detail-oriented. • Must have extensive knowledge in working on MAC Platform.
• High energy, team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.