Salem Communications Chicago is looking for talented and motivated professionals who understands credit and collections.
- Ensures corporate collections and charge-off policies and procedures are followed
- Maintain weekly station scheduling to assure all information is current and correct
- Perform in-depth analysis of collections and outstanding payer balances
- Responsible for collection calls.
- Review and reconcile processing systems to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting
- Prepare and present all applicable monthly accounts receivable management reporting
- Act as liaison to any contracted external agencies to improve department compliancy and collections
- Minimum of 2 years collections experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit a plus
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- A professional and positive appearance and attitude
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
- Availability for part time work
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe) and Microsoft Outlook
- Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
- Must be a strong team player
- Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills and maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to expedite handling of important matters.