As the Administrative Director, you will oversee the daily office operations. This includes financial and administrative tasks and overall organization operations, along with essential involvement in key International and Local Programs.
Qualifications: This is a Director Position with Forever Found (a small but growing non profit) and comes with much responsibility. The impact in the lives of trafficked children by the dependable and consistent management of this Department/role cannot be overstated. We are praying for an individual, locally based, who is self-motivated, excellent at prioritizing and multi-tasking. Dependable, and forward thinking, detail oriented and excellent at following tasks/directions while maintaining the ability to manage and lead volunteers as they are provided.
- Manages the overall daily office operations
- Finance: Manage day to day financial needs, review operating costs and suggests cost-saving measures.
- Manage routine donor receipts/communication
- Manage our Fundraising Partners/Donors
- Manage vendors and orders
- General emails and phone calls- Case Management
- Manage volunteers
- Work to improve processes and policies
- Awareness/Public Relations:
- Manage or Oversee website updates, calendar, social media outlets, newsletter and outreach to database. Formatting and basic design.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT (falls under awareness category):
- Manage our participation in events (church, school, community) requesting our participation: hosting an informational booth, hosting a child sponsorship tree/booth, hosting the music for the event, and speaking. Your job is to manage the communication with the hosting group/church during the planning process, schedule staff/volunteers to work the booth, oversee Music Director, speakers and other staff to ensure efficiency.
- Help manage Annual Benefit Dinner with team:
- Location organization and planning, filling in where marketing and Program Coordinators are lacking. Making sure the jobs get done.
- Child Sponsorship Program Management of Daily Operations
- Manage current and new child sponsors and rescue partners. Maintain clear communication and donation records.
- Facilitate regular update to the sponsors of their children and homes.
- Keep children in program organized and up to date. Incorporate new children.
- Possible Artist Program Management of Daily operations
- Manage current artists donations and needs
- Manage tasks of incorporating new artists into our system
- Volunteer Management
- Local Program Assistance as needed
SPECIFIC KEY TASKS:
Manage Daily office operations:
- Phones- Case Management
- Emails- Case Management
- Quickbooks/Accounting- Prepare Files for our Accountant, Deposits, P&L Reports, book keeping, spreadsheet management.
- Donortools (Manage and track all donations, Donortools Database Updates and Donor Correspondence/Maintenance- special thanks, etc.)
- Bank Deposits and Receipt Management
- Urgent Emails/Tasks from Executive and Program Directors
- Possible Child Sponsorship Program Daily Management/Assistance (Maintain Up to Date Excel Sheets, Dropbox images, Monthly Donation Summary to Home Partners, Rescue Partner Correspondence)
- Monthly Sponsor Update – (MONTHLY UPDATE EMAILS TO ALL CHILD SPONSORS ESPECIALLY- RESCUE PARTNER SPONORS-WITH SPECIFIC UPDATE ON THE CHILD OR THEIR HOME.SENT BY THE END OF EVERY MONTH.
- International and Local Program Assistance to Directors
- Oversee or Execute MONTHLY FULL DATABASE NEWSLETTER
- Office Maintenance (office supplies, mail, keeping ample supply of letterhead and brochures and marketing materials stocked)
- Volunteer Database Management
- Local event coordination and Public Relations (Represent Forever Found at events or schedule volunteers)
- Social Media/Basic Public Relations
Candidate should have experience with formatting documents, fliers, possibly online newsletters etc. and be creative and artistic enough to execute basic graphic design for smaller needs/projects.
In addition to other basic computer programs, experience in these most of these KEY programs is important:
InDesign (just for small corrections to Main Graphic Designer's materials)
This job is currently a 25 hour/week position on salary, we are interestedhowever in interviewing qualidfied candidates interested in working anywhere between part-time and full-time.
*We are looking to fill this position RIGHT AWAY
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
House Parent for Youth ShelterFairbanks Youth Advocates
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
5 Kindergarten Teachers in ChinaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2