This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Partner Services - Phone Representative
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Canada
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Date Posted: 02/11/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Partner Services / Phone Representative
Full Time / Contract (Begin April 1, 2008 until March 31, 2009)
- Minister to Partners and Friends by direct telephone contact.
- Receive and Process Orders in Computer System.
- Respond to Service Related Questions.
- Provide individual ministry to Partners and Friends.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of the written Word of God, with demonstrated abilities in instructing, teaching and edifying.
- High knowledge of Kenneth and Gloria Copeland teaching materials and beliefs.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle and behavior of a Minister of the Gospel, as outlined in the Word of God and KCM ministry handbook.
- Able to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Good telephone etiquette with strong interpersonal skills in ministering and one-on-one contact.
- Must have good command of the English language.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.