Salem Communications, the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming, currently has a full-time position available for an Announcer on The Answer, 1260
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Voicing newscasts, traffic, weather and commercials.
- ·Ability to use digital recording software.
- · Position may require public appearances.
- ·Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
- ·Must have a minimum of five years of on-air experience.
- ·Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
- ·Computer proficiency in Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
- ·Experience working with Rivendell or other broadcast automation systems.
- · High School Diploma or GED.
- · Experience in a similar format preferred.
- · Must have legal right to work in the United States.
- · Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
- ·Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
- · Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
- · Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.