This is a work from home position. It is NOT based in Pennsylvania.
The Pocket Testament League, a faith based nonprofit, is seeking a talented individual with expertise in project management. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives on taking initiative, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, PTL may be the place for you.
We are a tiny team with a huge goal, to reach the world with the Gospel. We all work from virtual offices. The ideal person would be self-motivated and be able to work from a home office with little supervision.
This hands-on role will work with the vp marketing.
Please review our website before applying (www.ptl.org). Let us know why you would be a good fit for this position in your cover letter.
Responsibilities include managing marketing and operations projects (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing)
- Inventory analysis - all shipping regions
- Printing projects including costs analysis and quality control
- Special projects like mobile app launches and new resource development
- Facebook Ads and Google Ad Analytics.
- Member database analysis and reporting on trends, cost per name acquisition, cost per donor acquisition, etc.
- Donation systems- ensure the correct payment systems are in place for each country we are in.
- Work on special projects like international launches ensuring we have correct bible translation, distribution center, website and resources translated and printed material translated.
- Analysis to support and develop more cost effective ways to recruit new members
- Analysis and support to develop vertical strategies to reach more new members
- Other projects as directed
Must have experience in
- Project Integration
- Project Scope
- Project Time
- Project Cost
- Project Quality
- Project Human Resource
- Project Communications
- Project Risk
- Project Procurement
- Project Stakeholder
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree
- 3 years of project management experience.
- Ideal candidate would have Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management
- 3 years of experience in online advertising and digital marketing
- 3 years of marketing experience and a degree in marketing preferred
- Superb organizational skills and communication abilities
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to work from home and be self motivated.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Outreach Ministry DirectorLifeline Family Center
- Cape Cora, Florida
- October 14
Trinity School of Natural Health - COOVanderbloemen Search Group
- Warsaw, Indiana
- October 12
Seasonal Processing Center Associate - Operation Christmas ChildSamaritan's Purse
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- October 12