Explore God Network (www.ExploreGod.com) is a media organization that creates credible content for people with spiritual questions and curiosities. Who's got those? Seems like just about everybody—including us.
Exploration is at the core of the human condition. We are made to be curious, and we are made to connect in some way with the creator of all this. The questions are: who is the creator, and how can we connect?
Explore God is looking for a passionate Creative Video Editor/Producer.
The Creative Video Editor/Producer works closely with other team members to help pitch, develop, shoot, and edit film content for web, training, and promotional purposes. Responsibilities also include contributing to the development of new original film
content and acting as primary editor.
Explore God films are currently being shown on wide variety of platforms to a large bilingual web, church, and social media audience so experience in creating content for multiple media platforms is essential.
Ideally, the person we are looking for has highly developed video editing & producing skills, and is excited about the vision of Explore God and communicating those topics to a global audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 + years of professional experience as a producer/editor for an agency/media organization
- Expert-level user of Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and SpeedGrade
- Ability to create compelling motion graphics with After Effects
- Strong technical understanding of studio lighting and sound setup
- Strong camera skills and experience shooting with a variety of camera formats (Canon C300, DLSR, Sony F3)
- Expert level experience in color grading and post-production workflows for effective delivery of sound, images, and music
- Passion for communication and art
- Strong interest in YouTube, pop culture, and online media trends
- Self-motivated and energized with the entire process of visual storytelling from concept to delivery
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must be a team player and enjoy a collaborative team environment
All applicants must have an online demo reel (only online submissions will be considered) that he/she was solely responsible for creating.